- PRODUCT CENTER
- Stone crushing machine
- Sand making machine
- Powder making machine
- Ore dressing machine
- Cement Production Line
- Technical data
- Order Online
Introduction to Sand Maker:
Sand maker, which can also be called HX series impact crusher, is a type of highly-efficiency rock crushing equipment with home and international leading level; the machine is developed by introducing the crushing theory and technology from Barmac Company of America and combining the actual situation of sand making in China. It is widely used for crushing hard and brittle materials, such as rock, grinding material, refractory material, cement clinker, quartzite, iron ore and concrete aggregate; and it is especially suitable for sand and sandstone making for construction and road paving.
Working Principle of Sand Making Machine:
Material falls into the high-speed turning impellers from the top of machine and crushes with the material distributed around the impeller under the effect of high speed centrifugal force. After the impact with each other, the material is crushed between impeller and cabinet and is discharged from the bottom. It can cycle many times with the close circuit and the sizing device will control the granularity of finished products.
Characteristics of Artificial sand maker:
1. VSI sand maker machine is a new type of rock crushing equipment developed in the 1990s and is used for substituting roller crusher and ball mill.
2. The structure of Hongxing sand maker is simple and the operation is stable;
3. Low energy consumption, high output and big crushing ratio;
4. Small bulk, convenient operation, installation and maintenance;
5. The product is in the cubic shape with little iron pollution;
6. During its working process, the stone rock can form a protective bottom layer which makes the equipment more durable;
7. Some easy-wear parts adopt hard and wear-resistant materials and have small bulk and light weight, so that it can be changed easily.
Technical parameters of HX Series impact crusher
|Model||Max. feeding size(mm)||Power (KW)||Rotation speed (r/min)||Capacity (t/h)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight(without motor) (kg)|
Note: For product inquiry or order requirements, please click on the "Product Order." Fill in the demand for relevant staff to contact you quickly!